SNR .NET CORE DEVELOPER
- Post Date:7 January 2019
- Views 781
- Salary 65000Type PermanentJob Title Snr .Net Core Developer
- Job Sector IT - DevConsultant email@example.com
Do you want to be part of an experienced team working on improving global systems?
I am working with a market leading company based near Wokingham to bring on a Senior .Net Core Developer into their large development team due to overall growth within the organisation.
This company are offering a competitive salary of £55,000 – £65,000, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Flexible Working and Personal Development/Study Support Membership. Not mentioning the chance to work within a technology-driven and forward-thinking organisation.
To be considered for this position you must have experience or background in the following:
– .Net Core
– Agile (if you have worked in a Waterfall to Agile transition this will benefit your application)
– Leadership/Team Lead experience.
– It is also beneficial (But not essential) if you have background using SOLID, Git/Jira and/or RabbitMQ.
If you have the above skills and would like to find out more then please apply below and we will be in touch with more information about the position.
Please also feel free to share this advert with anyone you think may be interested