- Post Date:5 March 2019
- Salary 55000Type PermanentJob Title Product Manager
- Job Sector IT - SupportConsultant email@example.com
I am looking for a Product Manager with solid experience and an interest in data analytics.
I am working with a very exciting retail analytics startup, already working with some massive clients. They are going through rapid growth, so are looking for a Product Manager to take ownership of several projects.
Products include online content collection, data processing, and analysis. As the company is a startup, you can bring your own expertise and best practices. You will be working closely with the MD. The role will mainly be based in the office in Farringdon, though you may be required to occasionally work on client sites.
– Full software product life cycle
– At least 2 years Software Product Management experience, preferably in client facing roles
– Working with software development teams
– Jira, Trello, or other development tools
– Annual training & conference budget
– Social impact/pro bono data science and development projects
– 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
– Pension contribution scheme
– Cycle to work scheme