- Post Date:16 August 2017
- Views 2031
- Salary 40000Type PermanentJob Title Finance Manager
- Job Sector ITConsultant email@example.com
Do you want to work for a global logistics company? Do you have 10 years’ experience working in a Finance Office, experience with Sage and are you CIMA qualified?
Reporting into the Chief Executive Officer you will manage the day to day running of the Finance Department ensuring that the Finance Team is well trained and only working on elements of the Business for which they hold the correct level of knowledge, experience and skills.
In addition to this you will provide training and support to facilitate the fast and effective financial operations to ensure that everyone is working as efficiently as possible.
Working with the team in Hong Kong to help provide seamless and effective responses to clients around the globe and to work with our UK based Operations and Commercial Team.
• Sales Invoicing, Credit Control and Client Statements, Customer Credit Agreements and Compliance
• Supplier Invoicing & Payments, Invoice dispute management, Payment Advice Management
• Daily Bank Reconciliation of all accounts (USD/UKP/HKD/EUR), Back charge efficiencies, Cash Management across all accounts, Cash Flow Management and Reporting
• NEST Computations, Submissions and Payments, Payroll computations and payments, Accruals and Prepayments
• P&L and Balance Sheet Preparation, Trial Balance and Nominal Ledger Management, Monthly HMRC PAYE and NIC payments
• Quarterly VAT Return Submissions and Payments, Annual Corporation Tax Payments
• Exchange Rate Control, Foreign Exchange hedge contracts, FX Spot contracts
• Sage Controls and Management, Chart of Accounts, Accuracy of Data, Sage Backup
• SP Financial Management and Content Accuracy
• General administration of the Company and its Legal and Financial Responsibilities
• Previous experience in a Finance managerial position is a must for this role
• CIMA qualified.
• Experience working with Sage
• Bilingual would be advantageous
• An eye for detail, and with accuracy in database input.