SERVICE DESK ANALYST
- Post Date:31 October 2018
- Salary 25000Type PermanentJob Title Service Desk Analyst
- Job Sector IT - SupportConsultant email@example.com
I am working with an IT Managed Services and Support organisation based in the Heart of London. As the Service Desk Analyst, you will be working with a number of Financial service companies with a great opportunity of growth in the team.
Service Desk Analyst Essential Skill set;
• Active Directory
• Office 365
• Microsoft exchange
The London office operates from 7am – 12am and this role is based on a shift rotation which will include evening and weekend shifts. The shifts are:
• 7am – 3.30pm
• 9am – 5.30pm
• 11.30am – 8pm
• 3pm – 11pm
Weekend shift is Saturday and Sunday 10am – 7pm. For each weekend shift, 3 days off are provided during the working week (2 days during the 1st week and 1 during the 2nd)
The Company Offer:
• Exposure to many different environments and exciting technologies.
• Excellent career development and internal progression opportunities within the business.
• Assistance provided with gaining industry accreditations with study leave provided.
If the Service Desk Analyst role is something of interest then call Brandon Edgecock at Lynx Recruitment.