- Post Date:23 October 2018
- Apply Before: 23 January 2019
- Salary 40000Type PermanentJob Title C# Developer
- Job Sector IT - DevConsultant firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to make a new step within your career?
If so, I have a brand-new .NET opportunity with a longstanding client of mine based in their Exeter office. The organisation are looking to bring on a Permanent Mid-level .NET C# developer due to growth within their development team.
This position will see you working within a team of talented and driven individuals where you will gain support for personal development and many opportunities for progression due to the companies increasing size. As well as this, you will be offered a salary up to £40,000, flexible working hours, Lifestyle allowance (£300), an excellent pension contribution, 25 days” holiday + bank holidays and the ability to purchase more, and many more benefits!
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to progress both their .NET skills and career in the development space. You must have the following skills to be considered for this position:
– A strong working background in .NET C# (.Net core beneficial)
– Experience or knowledge of Azure (or a strong desire to learn)
– Knowledge of JSON, XML and/or schema docs
– An openness to learn and put across your ideas within team projects.
If you feel the above matches the next step you are planning to make and you would like to find out more then please apply and we will be in contact with more information.
If this role doesn”t suit you but you know an excellent .NET Developer then please let us know as we offer a referral reward!